Friday, February 20, 2009

I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place where we have met.

i'm on a beatles thing today. rodeo princess?
i don't even know where I came up with this

my upside down tribute to roman holiday

bridemaid's dress - will be featured in an upcoming art show

ode to the 1920's

campbell's soup dress, i actually made it and have pictures that I should upload

something I just came up with.


These are some drawings that I've been doing, the really well colored ones are ones where I actually got some prismacolor markers from the art room. I need something better than little one inch colored pencils for my drawing.

I apologize that they're all sideways, I'm pretty technologically impaired, so I don't know how to flip them. Please don't sue me if your neck gets permanently stuck in an akward position.

leave your peace, brothers and sisters! -cailey anne


0 comments: