Saturday, January 31, 2009

ugh.

ugh. so if you couldn't tell, I'm a tad upset. let's start with reason no. one which has been bugging me for quite some time.
1. my lack of a camera cord to upload all my stylish photos
i'm pretty much the laughing stock of fashionable society because of this lame excuse. I swear, I'm not as lame as my photos make me appear. (I've been jumping on the iMacs at school) But, hopefully that will all be solved shortly. My friend is searching for her extra cord. PRAYING she finds it. (And I'm downloading a free 30 day trial of photoshop, so I'll be rocking... for 30 days)
2. The INSANE T by Alexander Wang Prices.......
so did anyone else see that the t's were supposed to be $20-80?? yeahhh... not what shopping has been telling me! Tanktops for $75???? Has the world gone mad!
now that I'm done ranting, I'm gonna go chill....
just watched war & peace last night, and had 6 hour musical rehearsal today.
sorry that there aren't any pics, not really in the mood for photos.
leave your peace, (and thanks for reading me letting off some major steam)
-your incredibly calm "cay"

0 comments: